Info Product Creation Hacks
If you’re in the business of selling information products, then you’re definitely creating a lot of these products. That’s because you need a complete sales funnel, from your lead magnet to your core offer to your backend products – and everything in between.
So if you’re like most info-product creators, you’re always looking for hacks to make the creation process easier and to make sure you have a great end result. That’s exactly what you get below, so read on…
1, Be Sure Your Product Is in Demand
Don’t even think about creating a product until you’ve done your market research, as there’s no use creating a product if no one is going to buy it. So what you need to do is find out what people are already buying in your market, and then create something similar (yet better).
2, Think Ahead
Whenever you create a product, you should be thinking about how this product fits into a new or existing sales funnel. This includes everything from the lead magnet to the core offer to backend offers. If you can’t figure out how a product fits into a sales funnel, then you’ll want to ask yourself why you’re even creating it.
3, Create Products Faster
Consider these ideas for making more products in less time:
This is the fastest way to create a lot of products very quickly, and it frees up your time to focus on other high-value tasks.
- Use private label rights content. Just be sure to tweak it to make it unique.
- Repurpose existing content. For example, turn a collection of your best blog posts into a lead magnet.
- Use speech to text technology. If you’re creating text products, you might find it faster to write them if you use software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking.
- Do webinars. This takes about an hour of your time, yet you’ll have a product you can give away or sell for months or years to come.
4, Offer Multimedia
Not everyone learns in the same way. That’s why, whenever possible, you should seek to offer multiple versions of your product (text, audio and video) to accommodate people’s individual preferences.
5, Create a Catchy Title
Your title can make or break your product, which means you should spend some time brainstorming and testing catchy titles. Use these templates to get you started:
- The Secrets Of [Getting a Benefit]. The Secrets of Starting a Six-Figure Business.
- The A-Z Guide Of [Topic]. The A-Z Guide to Selling Your Own Home.
- What Every [Type of Person] Ought to Know About [Topic]. What Every Parent Ought to Know About Raising Happy, Healthy Kids.
- How to [Get a Great Result] Without [Some Bad Thing]. How to Melt the Fat Fast Without Feeling Deprived.
- The #1 Way to [Get a Benefit]. The #1 Way to Create a Bestselling Novel.
Chances are, you’re going to be creating another product very soon – maybe even later today. So be sure to use these tips and tricks to create a better product faster than ever!
By the way…
You’ve created a product that people want to buy. What do you do now?
Well, you need to secure your product on a reliable membership site, especially if you want to give customers a place to access their purchased products in one secure place.
Not only does this look professional, but it also does the product access and customer emails and passwords, etc, for you. Saving you money and tech headaches in the short and long term.
We have tried many different membership software over the years and settled on this stellar membership delivery platform, which also has clever profit-generating features. Way more than we can mention here.
Click the link below to discover more. It is our favorite platform and the one that we use. You can thank us later.